Thursday, April 14, 2011

The first Blogger post....

Wow! Could their possibly be any more blog-advertisements-spots-pages-websites-advice-links-feeds to choose from? Deciding where to start a new blogging adventure gave new meaning to the word "confused"  today. After wading through the dangerous waters of the blogging world, I've landed here. Wish me luck on this adventure... I have so much to learn!

Welcome to "The Not-So-Plains" of Kansas ~ my culmination of projects, my crock-pot stew, or simply my page of scatter-brained ideas and ventures, with splashes of my adorable children and my family included. Thank you, first and foremost, from the bottom of my heart, for taking time to read my thoughts, follow me, and share parts of your lives with my family and I.  We hope that you will enjoy reading our posts, as much as we enjoy reading yours!

From Kansas, have a not-so-plain day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment